BRAGADAYJAH 139

Sunday, July 16, 2017

BRAGADAYJAH 1377

BRAGADAYJAH 1377 Psalm 42: A Psalm of David Longing for God Part II O my God, my soul is cast down, within me, therefore will I remember thee from the land of Jordan, and of the Hermonitesfrom the hill Mizar. Deep calls unto deep, at the noise of of thy waterspouts all thy waves and thy billows are gone over me. Yet the Lord will command his lovingkindness in the daytime, and in the night his song shall be with me, and my prayer with the God of my life I will say unto God my rock, “Why has thou forgotten me?” Why go I mourning because of the oppression of my enemy” As with a sword in my bones, my enemies reproach me, “Where is thy God?” Why art thou cast down O my soul, And why art thou disquieted within me? Hope thou in God, for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God.

No comments:

Post a Comment