BRAGADAYJAH 139

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

BRAGADAYJAH 1364

BRAGADAYJAH 1364
Psalm 40: A Psalm of David
God’s Song in our Mouths. Part I
I waited patiently for the Lord, and he inclined unto me and heard my cry. He brought me up also out of the horrible pit, out of the miry clay and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings. And he has put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God. Many shall see it and fear and trust in the Lord. Blessed is that man that makes the Lord his trust, and respects not the proud, nor he that turns aside unto lies. Many, O Lord my God are the wonderful works which thou hast done, and thy thoughts towards us. They cannot be counted in order unto thee. If I would declare and speak of them, they are more that can be numbered. Sacrifice and offering thou didst not desire; my ears has thou opened; burnt offering and sin offering has thou not required, Then said I, Lo, I come; in the volume of the book it is written of me. I declare to do thy will O Lord my God, yea, thy law is written in my heart. I have preached righteousness in the great congregation, yea, I have not refrained my lips O Lord thou knowest it, I have not hid thy righteousness within my heart, I have declared thy faithfulness, and thy salvation; I have not concealed thy lovingkindness and and thy truth, from the great congregation.

www.chaberbooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment