BRAGADAYJAH 139

Thursday, July 27, 2017

BRAGADAYJAH 1387

BRAGADAYJAH 1387 Psalm 50 A Psalm of Asaph God the mighty Judge: Part II If I were hungry, I would not tell you; for the world is mine and the fullness thereof. Will I eat the flesh of bulls, or drink the blood of goats? Offer unto God thanksgiving, and pay thy vows unto the Most High, and call upon me in the days of trouble, I will deliver thee and thou shall glorify me; but unto the wicked God says, What has thou to do to declare my statutes, or that thou should take my covenant into thy mouth, seeing thou hateth instruction, and cast my words behind thee. When thou hath seen a thief, thou contend with him, and are a partaker with adulterers. Thou giveth thy mouth to evil and thy tongue frames deceit. Thou sitteth and speaketh against thy brother, thou slanders thine own mother’s son. These things have thou done, and I kept silence. Thou thought that I was altogether one such as yourself; but I will reprove thee, and set them in order before thine eyes. Now consider this thou that forget God, lest I tear you in pieces, and there be none to deliver, Whoso offers praise glorifies me, and to him that orders his conversation aright will I show the salvation of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment