BRAGADAYJAH 139

Friday, July 14, 2017

BRAGADAYJAH 1375

BRAGADAYJAH 1375 Psalm 41: A Psalm of David Help for the charitable. Blessed is he that considers the poor. The Lord will deliver him in time of trouble. The Lord will preserve and keep him alive, and he will be blessed upon the earth; and thou will not deliver him unto the hands of his enemies. The Lord will strengthen him upon the bed of languishing; thou will make all his bed in his sickness. I said Lord be merciful unto me. Heal my soul for I have sinned against thee. Mine enemies speak evil of me. When shall he die and his name perish? And if he comes to see me, he speaks vanity; his heart gathers iniquity to himself; when he goes about he tells it. All that hate me whisper together against me, against me do they devise my hurt. An evil disease say they, cleaves fast unto him; and now that he lies he rises no more. Yea, my own familiar friend in whom I trusted, who did eat out of my bread has lifted up his heel against me. But thou O Lord be merciful unto me, and raise me up that I may requite them. By this I know that thou favours me, because my enemy does not triumph over me. Thou upholds me in my integrity; and set me before your face for ever. Blessed be the Lord God of Israel, from everlasting to everlasting, Amen, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment