BRAGADAYJAH 139

Friday, July 28, 2017

BRAGADAYJAH 1388

BRAGADAYJAH 1388 Psalm 51 A Psalm of David A Psalm of Penitence. Part I Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness, according to the multitude of thy tender mercies; blot out my transgressions. Wash me thoroughly from mine iniquities, and cleanse me from me sins. For I acknowledge my transgressions, and my sin is ever before me. Against thee, thee only have I sinned and done this evil in thy sight, that thou might be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest. Behold I was shapen in iniquity and in sin did my mother conceive me. Behold thou desireth truth in the inward parts and in the hidden part thou shall make me to know wisdom. Purge me with hyssop and I shall be clean; wash me and I will be whiter than snow. Make me to hear joy and gladness, that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice. Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities. Create in me a clean heart O God, and renew a right spirit within me.

No comments:

Post a Comment