BRAGADAYJAH 139

Thursday, July 13, 2017

BRAGADAYJAH 1365

BRAGADAYJAH 1365 Psalm 40: A Psalm of David God’s song in our Mouth. Part II Withhold not thou thy tender mercies from me, O Lord, let thy lovingkindness and thy truth continually preserve me. For innumerable evils have compassed me about; my iniquities have taken hold on me, so that I am not able to look up; they are more than the hairs of my head. Therefore my heart fails me. Be pleased O Lord to deliver me, O Lord make haste to help me. Let them be ashamed and confounded that seek after my soul to destroy it. Let them be driven backward and put to shame that wish evil against me. Let them be desolate for a reward of their shame that say unto me aha aha. Let all them that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee; let such as love thy salvation say continually the Lord be magnified. But I am poor and needy; yet the Lord thinks upon me; thou art my help and my deliverance make no tarrying O my God.

No comments:

Post a Comment