BRAGADAYJAH 139

Saturday, February 25, 2017

BRAGADAYJAH 1241

BRAGADAYJAH 1241
Satan’s attack on Job
Satan made three strikes against Job’s possessions; but while the third survivor of Job’s servants were yet reporting to him, a fourth came in with an even worse report who said, “Thy sons and thy daughters were eating and drinking wine in their eldest brother’s house. And there came a great wind from the wilderness and smote the four corners of the house and it fell upon the young people and they are all dead; and I even I only am left to bring you the report.” Then Job rose and rent his clothes, and shaved his head and fell upon the ground and worshipped. And Job said, “Naked I came out of my mother’s womb; and naked shall I return thither; the Lord gave and the Lord hath taken away, blessed is the name of the Lord.” So despite his grievous trials, job sinned not nor accused God foolishly. 


www.chaberbooks.com




No comments:

Post a Comment