BRAGADAYJAH 139

Sunday, February 12, 2017

BRAGADAYJAH 1228

BRAGADAYJAH 1228
Esther’s request for the lives of her people.
So then at the appointed time, the king and Haman came to the banquet that queen Esther had prepared for them. And the king said to Esther on the second day of the banquet of wine, “What is thy petition queen Esther; and it shall be granted thee, and whatever thy request it shall be performed even to the half of the kingdom.” Then Esther the queen answered and said, “If I have found favor in thy sight, O king, and it please thee, let my life by given me and my people at my petition and my people at my request. For we are sold, I and my people to be destroyed, to be slain, and to perish. But if we had been sold for bondmen and bondwomen, I had held my tongue although the enemy could not countervail the king’s damage.” Then the king answered and said unto Esther, “Who is he and where is he that doth presume in his heart to do so? And Esther told the king that the enemy the wicked one was no other than Haman; and hearing the queen’s words, Haman was very much afraid.”


www.chaberbooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment