BRAGADAYJAH 139

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

BRAGADAYJAH 1238

BRAGADAYJAH 1238
Job Accused by Satan.
I happened that at the very moment when Job was making intercession to God for the sanctification and safety of his sons, that when the sons of God were appearing before God, Satan took the opportunity to appear among them. And God knowing that Satan was up to no good, as Satan never is, He asked Satan in effect what he wanted, and what had he been doing. And Satan responded and said, that he was doing in fact what he always does, going to and fro throughout the earth, walking up and down on it seeking souls to devour. And the Lord said to Satan, I know you have been trying to mess with my servant Job, and I know that by now you realize that there is none like him on the earth, a perfect and upright man who reverences God and hates all that is evil. Then Satan responded and said, “I know God who Job is; but I also know that he is untouchable only because he has your protection around him; but remove that protection and he would be just like any other man.” 


www.chaberbooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment