BRAGADAYJAH 139

Monday, February 20, 2017

BRAGADAYJAH 1236

BRAGADAYJAH 1236
End of the Historical Books
When well over three years ago I set sail on this voyage across the sea of the pages of the law and history of the Old Testament, I had no idea where setting sail on a ship called BRAGADAYJAH, would lead me; but I did ask the Lord to guide me and lead me where he would. My only commitment was to, as far as I was able, never to give up whatever obstacles came my way, until there was a clear and unmistakable indication that the Lord would have me go no further.  In the process, there were many obstacles and many times I thought that I had come to an impassable end; but each time the Lord showed the way and I followed in the path He indicated. So that as I promised at the outset, I have never missed a day, come what may. Starting in the book of Genesis, we sailed through all the books of the law, and now at last to the end of the books of history the last of which is the book of Esther. Esther was one of the stars of the Old Testament, as the name Esther indicates. She became Queen of Persia during the reign of Ahasuerus, also known in history as Xerxes, who reigned from B. C. 486-465. Queen Esther was used by God to save his people the Jews from massacre, while been captives in the land of Persia. Lying ahead of this journey are the Poetical Books and the Books of Wisdom, while still further ahead are the books of the prophets.  Where He will lead me, or should I say lead us, I do not really know.  I can only say, wherever He leads, I will follow.  Thanks to all who have remained on the journey with me.


www.chaberbooks.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment