BRAGADAYJAH 139

Friday, June 23, 2017

BRAGADAYJAH 1355

·         BRAGADAYJAH 1355
Psalm 30: A Psalm of David
I extol thee O Lord for thou hast lift me up; and has not made my foes to rejoice over me. O Lord my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me. O Lord thou hast brought up my soul from the grave; thou hast kept me alive that I should not go down to the pit. Sing unto the Lord O ye saints, of his, and give thanks unto the remembrance of his holiness. For his anger endureth for a moment, in his favor is life, weeping may endure for a night; but joy comes in the morning. And in my prophesy I said, I shall never by moved. Lord by thy favor thou has made my mountain to stand strong, thou didst hide thy face and and I was troubled. I cried to thee O Lord, and unto thee do I make supplication. What profit is there in my blood, when I go down to the pit? Shall the dust praise thee? Shall it declare thy truth? Hear O Lord and have mercy upon me. Lord be thou my helper. Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing; thou hast put off my sackcloth and girded me with gladness. To the end that my glory will sing praise to thee and not be silent, O Lord my God I will give praise unto thee forever.


www.chaberbooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment