BRAGADAYJAH 139

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

BRAGADAYJAH 1339

BRAGADAYJAH 1339
Psalm 18: A Psalm of David Part II
God Delivers His own.
As the brightness that was before Him, His thick clouds passed, hail stones and coals of fire. The Lord also thundered in the heavens and his highness gave his voice hail stones and coals of fire. Yea He sent out His arrows, and scattered them; and He shot out lightnings and discomforted them. Then the channels of waters were seen, and the foundations of the world were discovered. At thy rebuke O Lord, at the blast of the breath of thy nostrils. He sent from above, He took me, He drew me out of many waters. He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them which hated me; for they were too strong for me. They prevented me in the day of my calamity. But the Lord was my stay. He brought me forth also into a large place; He delivered me, because He delighted in me. The Lord rewarded me according to my righteousness, according to the cleanness of my hands has He recompensed me; for I have kept the ways of the Lord, and have not wickedly departed from my God. For all His judgments were before me, and I did not put away his statutes from me. I was also upright before Him, and I kept myself from my iniquity. Therefore has the Lord recompensed me according to my uprightness, according to the cleanness of my hands in His eyesight. With the merciful thou wilt show thyself merciful; with an upright man thou wilt show thyself upright. With the pure thou wilt show thyself pure with the perverse thou wilt show thyself perverse. [ To be Continued]


www.chaberbooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment