BRAGADAYJAH 139

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

BRAGADAYJAH 1352

BRAGADAYJAH 1352
Psalm 27 Part II
A Psalm of David.
Hear O Lord, when I cry with my voice. Have mercy on me and answer me. When thou said, “Seek ye my face,” my heart said unto me, thy face Lord will I seek. Hide not thy face far from me; put not thy servant away in anger. Thou hast been my help; leave me not nor forsake me O God of my salvation. When my father and my mother forsake me, then the Lord will take me up. Teach me thy way O Lord, and lead me in a plain path, because of mine enemies. Deliver me not over unto the will of my enemies; for false witnesses are risen up against me, and such as breathe out cruelty. I had fainted unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord, be of good courage; and he will strengthen thy heart; wait I say, on the Lord. 


www.chaberbooks.com


No comments:

Post a Comment