BRAGADAYJAH 139

Monday, June 5, 2017

BRAGADAYJAH 1338

BRAGADAYJAH 1338
Psalm 18 A Psalm of David.
Praise to God who delivers His own. Part 1
I will love thee O Lord my strength. The lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer my God.  My strength in whom I will trust, my buckler and the horn of my salvation and my high tower I will call upon the Lord who is worthy to be praised; so shall I be saved from my enemies. The sorrows of death compassed me and the floods of ungodly men made me afraid. The sorrows of hell compass me about; the snares of death prevented me. In my distress I called upon the Lord and cried unto my God; he heard my voice out of the temple, and my cry came before him even his ears. Then the earth shook and trembled and foundations also of the hills moved and were shaken because he was wroth. There went up a smoke out of his nostrils, and fire out of his mouth devoured coals were kindled by it. He bowed the heavens also and came down, and darkness was under his feet. And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly, yea, he did fly upon the wing; upon the wings of the wind. He made darkness his secret place, his pavilion round about him were dark waters, and thick clouds of the skies. [to be continued]


www.chaberbooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment