BRAGADAYJAH 139

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

BRAGADAYJAH 1340

BRAGADAYJAH 1340
Psalm 18: A Psalm of David Part III
Thou will save the afflicted people but will bring down high looks. For thou wilt light my candle, the Lord my God will enlighten my darkness. For by thee I have run through a troop, and by my God have I leaped over a wall. As for God, His way is perfect the word of the Lord is tried; He is buckler to all them that trust in him. For who is God save the Lord, or who is a rock save our God? It is God that girdeth me with strength and maketh my way perfect. He maketh my feet like hinds feet, and setteth me on high places. He teacheth my hand to war, so that a bow of steel is broken by my arm. Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation, and thy right hand hath holden me up. And thy gentleness hath made me great.Thou hast enlarged my steps under me, that my feet did not slip. I have pursued mine enemies and overtaken them; neither did I turn again till they were consumed. [ To be continued]
www.chaberbooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment