BRAGADAYJAH 139

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

BRAGADAYJAH 1346

BRAGADAYJAH 1346
Psalm 22: A Psalm of David
The Suffering Saviour Part II
Deliver my soul from the sword, my darling from the power of the dog. Save me from the lion’s mouth, for thou has heard me from the horns of the unicorns. I will declare thy name unto my brethren; in the midst of the congregation will I praise thee. Ye that fear the LORD praise him, all ye the seed of Jacob, glorify him; and fear him, all ye the seed of Israel. For he has not despised or abhorred the affliction of the afflicted. Neither has he hid his face from him. But when he cried unto him he heard. My praise shall be of thee in the great congregation. I will pay my vows before them that fear him. The meek shall eat and be satisfied, they will praise the Lord that seek him; your heart will live forever. All the ends of the world shall remember and turn unto the LORD; and all the kindred of the nations shall worship before thee; for the kingdoms is the Lord’s, and he is the governor among the nations. All they that be fat upon the earth, shall eat and worship; all they that go down to the dust shall bow before him. And none can keep alive his own soul. A seed shall serve him; it shall be accounted unto the Lord for a generation. They shall come and shall declare his righteousness unto a people that shall be born that he has done this. 

  www.chaberbooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment