BRAGADAYJAH 139

Saturday, November 28, 2015

BRAGADAYJAH 798

BRAGADAYJAH 798
Over the last two years I have steadfastly written a line by line summary of the most authentic, the oldest, story of mankind, as told in God’s word the Bible. Those line were encapsulated in those ancient books known to us as Genesis to Ruth, with all the books in between. From the book of beginnings, which speaks of the origination of mankind, the call of the Jewish Nation, the Redemption of that Nation, the sanctification of the Nation, the recodification for the Nation, the numbering and directing of a Nation, the conquering of the nations, the leadership of the nation to the wonderful story of adoption of a Moabitess woman into the nation, thereby unifying the gentile with His chosen people, and in part fulfilling His promise to Abraham to provide blessing to all the families of the earth.  I do thank the Lord my God for his faithfulness to me during the past 2 years, 2 weeks and 2 days in affording me the privilege of being faithful to my promise with regard to GRAGADAYJAH
www.chaberbooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment