BRAGADAYJAH 139

Monday, November 23, 2015

BRAGADAYJAH 793

BRAGADAYJAH 793

And it happened that Boaz woke at midnight, and was startled when he saw the shape of a women lying at his feet. And he said, “Who are you?” And Ruth answered and said, “I am Ruth thine handmaid.  Spread therefore your skirt over me, for you are a near kinsman.” And Boaz said, “Blessed be thou of the Lord my daughter; for thou has shown more kindness in the latter end than at the beginning; in that you have not followed after young men rich or poor. And now my daughter fear not; I will do to you all that you request; for all the people of my city know that you are a virtuous woman.   And now it is true that I am a near kinsman; however, there is one closer than I.  Tarry this night, and it shall be in the morning he will perform unto you the part of a kinsman, then let him do the part of a kinsman; but if he will not do the part of a kinsman to you, then I will do unto you the part of a kinsman. This I swear to you, the Lord being my witness.”

No comments:

Post a Comment