BRAGADAYJAH 139

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

BRAGADAYJAH 714

GRAGADAYJAH 714
Deborah’s Song of Praise

“Hear O ye kings, give ear, O ye princes, I will sing unto the Lord, I will sing praise unto the Lord God of Israel.  Lord when thou went out of Seir when thou marched out of the field if Edom, the earth trembled and the heavens dropped, the clouds also dropped water. The mountains melted from before the Lord, even that Sinai from before the Lord God of Israel.  In the days of Shamgar the son of Anath, in the days of Jael, the highways were unoccupied and the traveler walked through byways. The inhabitants of the villages ceased; they ceased in Israel until that I Deborah rose, that I arose a mother in Israel.  They chose new gods, then was war in the gates; was there a shield or spear among forty thousand in Israel? My heart is towards the governors of Israel that offered themselves willingly among the people.  Bless ye the Lord.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment