BRAGADAYJAH 139

Saturday, August 22, 2015

BRAGADAYJAH 710

BRAGADAYJAH 710

And Deborah sent and called Barak the son of Abinoam out of Kedesh Naphtali, and said unto him, “has not the Lord God pf Israel commanded, saying go and draw toward mount Tabor and take with thee ten thousand men of the children of Naphtali and of the children of Zebulun, and I will draw unto you to the river Kishon, Sisera, the captain of Jabin’s army with his chariots and his multitude and I will deliver him unto your hand?  And Barak said unto her, “if you will go with me then I will go; but if you will not go with me then I will not go.”  And she said, “I will surely go with you; however the journey that you will take will not be for your honor; for the Lord shall sell Sisera into the hand of a woman.  And Deborah said, “I will go with you.”   
www.chaberbooks.com          

No comments:

Post a Comment