BRAGADAYJAH 139

Sunday, August 2, 2015

BRAGADAYJAH 689


BRAGADAYJAH 689
From Genesis to Joshua

Over the last 689 days we have been engaged, I have been engaged, in taking small bites of the word of God daily.  At the beginning the resolution was to take small mouth sized samples each day without fail.  Having made that resolution I was conscious that such an undertaking could only be possible if the Almighty God was my helper and if He sent His Holy Spirit to direct, guide, lead and support me day by day as I resolved to fulfill my promise to myself and Almighty God. Along the way there were many obstacles; and there were many days when I thought I would not make it; but thank God each and every obstacle was overcome and I have not missed a day so far.  And today was no different. I negligently left my laptop on this morning and went out and stayed out for the whole day and when I came home and tried to turn my computer on, it would not come on for a full half hour. And although I was getting really worried I never doubted that somehow the difficulty would be resolved, and my blog, (BRAGADAYJAH), would go forth in the mighty name of Jesus; and low and behold the problem was found out and here I am keeping my resolve on the 689th day.  And so far I have day by day, line by line commented on, summarized, and brought forth the pure unadulterated word of God from Genesis to Joshua.  And so I say, to God alone be the glory. 

No comments:

Post a Comment