BRAGADAYJAH 139

Sunday, August 24, 2014

BRAGADAYJAH 344

BRAGADAYJAH 344

And so the Lord God, the God of Abraham, and Isaac and Jacob, concluded his directions to the children of Israel concerning their need for holiness; “Ye shall not walk in the manner of the nation which I cast out before you; for they committed all these things; therefore I abhorred them.  But I have said unto you, you shall inherit their land and I will give it unto you to possess it, a land flowing with milk and honey; I am the Lord your God who have separated you from other people.”
“Therefore, you shall put difference between clean beasts and unclean, between clean fowls and unclean, and you shall not make your souls abominable by beasts, or by fowls, or by any living thing that creeps on the ground which I have separated from you as unclean.”
“And you shall be holy unto me, for I, the Lord am holy; and I have separated you from other people that you shall be mine.”
“A man also or a woman who has a familiar spirit, or who is a wizard, shall surely be put to death; they shall be stoned with stones; their blood shall be upon them.”
So God was telling his people, I have separated you from other people, for they were unclean. They were unclean and filthy in their flesh, in how they lived and in what that ate; you must be not like them.  You are special in my sight; but you must adopt a holy life style and continue in it, and live live holy lives.
And finally he warned them to stay away from those who possess or seem to possess or practice witchcraft or wizardry; these powers, are by implication not of God; but of the devil; avoid such people and if at any time any of your people indulge in such practices, eliminate them.  More



No comments:

Post a Comment