BRAGADAYJAH 139

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

BRAGADAYJAH 340



Bragadayjah 340

Not afraid of repetition, God again warns, “You shall not eat anything with the blood, nor use enchantments or observe times.”
“You shall not shave around your temples, not mar the corners of your beard.”
“You shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor tattoo any marks upon you; I am the Lord.”
“Do not prostitute your daughter to cause her to be a harlot lest the land falls to harlotry and become full of wickedness.”
“You shall keep my Sabbaths and reverence my sanctuary, for I am the Lord.”
“Regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them; for I am the Lord your God.”
“If a stranger reside with you in your land, do not vex him; let him be unto you as one that was born among you; and thou shalt love him as yourself; for don’t forget, you were once sojourners in Egypt.”

“Do no injustice or unrighteousness in judgment in measure of length, weight or quantity; be just in your weights and measures; for I am the Lord.”

No comments:

Post a Comment