BRAGADAYJAH 139

Friday, June 6, 2014

BRAGADAYJAH 265

Now that the Lord assured Moses that He was with him, Moses now asks the Lord to show him His glory.  So the patient Father replied to Moses and said, “I will make my goodness to pass before thee, and I will proclaim the name of the Lord before thee, and will be gracious to whomsoever I will be gracious, and will show mercy to whom I will show mercy.”

            Further, the Lord told Moses, you cannot see my face, for no man can see my face and live.”  “However,” said the Lord, “there is a place beside me, and you shall stand upon a rock beside me.   And it shall be that while my glory passes by, that I will put thee in the cleft of the rock and will cover thee with my hand as I pass by you. And after I pass by you I will remove my hand from before your face, so that you may see my back; but my face you are not allowed to see.”

No comments:

Post a Comment