BRAGADAYJAH 139

Thursday, June 5, 2014

BRAGADAYJAH 264


The truth is we can spend a good deal of time, talking to God and truly seeking after Him and yet know very little about Him.  This is particularly true when we seek to know every thing about Him.  For truly his Omnipotence, Omniscience and Omnipresence separately and collectively are far too much grasp for us to grasp.  Indeed we can only know of God what He has revealed to us in His word and by revelation of His Holy Spirit.
            So we see Moses spending quality time with God, in His presence and otherwise speaking with Him face to face and yet we hear Moses saying to the Lord, “You told me to bring this people up but you have not revealed to me whom you shall send with me.  Yet you told me that you know me by name, and I have also found grace in you sight. So then since this is so, show me now your way, that I may know you, and know that I have found grace in your sight, and that these people which you call me to lead are your people.”
            God’s reply to Moses was, “My presence shall go with you, and I will give you rest.” 
            But yet Moses continued to press God and said, “surely if your presence go not with me, then leave us here right where we are; for how shall it be known that myself and the people have found grace in your sight, if you do not go with us? And how shall we be any different from all the rest of the people on earth if you are not seen to be accompanying us.”
            “Then said the Lord to Moses, I will do as you ask; and I will go with you; for indeed you have found grace in my sight, and I indeed know you by name; and you are my people”  More




No comments:

Post a Comment