BRAGADAYJAH 139

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

BRAGADAYJAH 1327www.chaberbooks.com
Psalm 6- A Psalm of David
A Cry for Mercy
O Lord, rebuke me not in thine anger, nor chasten me in thy hot displeasure.  Have mercy on me O Lord, for I am weak O Lord, heal me, for my bones are vexed. My soul is also sore vexed, but thou O Lord how long? Return O Lord and deliver my soul. O Save me for thy mercies’ sake. For in death there is no remembrance of thee; in the grave who shall give thee thanks. I am weary with my groaning, all the night I make my bed to swim. I water my couch with my tears. My eye is consumed because of grief; it waxeth old because of all my enemies. Depart from me all ye workers of iniquity; for the Lord has heard the voice of my weeping. The Lord has heard my supplication; the Lord will receive my prayer. Let all my enemies be ashamed and sore vexed; let them return and be ashamed suddenly.

No comments:

Post a Comment