BRAGADAYJAH 139

Monday, May 15, 2017

BRAGADAYJAH 1319

BRAGADAYJAH 1319
God deals with Job’s Critics.
It it was so that after the Lord had spoken to Job, the Lord said to Eliphaz: My wrath is kindled against thee, and against thy two friends for ye have not spoken of me the thing that is right, as my servant Job has done. Therefore take unto you now seven bullocks and seven rams and go to my servant Job and offer up for yourselves a burnt offering; and my servant Job shall pray for you; for him will I accept; lest I deal with you after your folly in that you have not spoken of me the thing which is right like my servant Job. So Eliphaz the Tamanite and Bildad the Shuhite and Zophar the Naamathite went and did according according as the Lord commanded them. The Lord is about to do something wonderful for Job; but before doing so, he first dealt with Job’s naysayers, those who played God before him, and condemned him based on their own judgments and lack of understanding of the mind of God. Once again this is a further example of the plenary nature of Scripture for it is also written, “Touch not the Lord’s anointed, nor do His prophets any harm.”
www.chaberbooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment