BRAGADAYJAH 139

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

BRAGADAYJAH 1314

BRAGADAYJAH 1314
Job responds to God-
Admits his worthlessness.
Job then answers the Lord and said: “Behold I am vile. What shall I answer Thee? I will lay my hand upon my mouth. Once have I spoken; but I will not answer; yea twice but I will proceed no further. But God resumed His questioning of Job. So He answered Job out of the whirlwind and said, “Gird up thy loins now like a man, I will demand of thee and declare thou unto me. Will thou also disannul my judgment, will thou condemn me that thou mayest be righteous? Has thou an arm like God, or can you thunder with a voice like him? Deck thyself now with majesty and excellency, and array thyself with glory and beauty. Cast abroad the rage of thy wrath, and behold everyone that is proud and abase him. Look on everyone that is proud and bring him low; and tread down the wicked in their place. Hide them in the dust together and bind their faces in secret. [To be continued] .
www.chaberbooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment