BRAGADAYJAH 139

Saturday, May 20, 2017

BRAGADAYJAH 1324

BRAGADAYJAH 1324
Psalm 3  A Morning Psalm
A Psalm of David
Lord how are they increased that trouble me; many are they that rise up against me. Many there be who say of my soul there is no help for him with God; but Thou O Lord art a shield for me. My glory and the lifter up of my head. I cried unto the Lord with my voice, and He heard me out of the holy hill. I laid me down and slept; I awakened, for the Lord sustaineth me. I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people that have set themselves against me round about. Arise O Lord; save me O my God; for thou hast smitten all mine enemies upon the cheek bone; thou hast broken the teeth of of the ungodly. Salvation belongeth unto the Lord. Thy blessing is upon Thy people.
www.chaberbooks.com



No comments:

Post a Comment