BRAGADAYJAH 139

Saturday, May 27, 2017

BRAGADAYJAH 1329


BRAGADAYJAH 1329
Psalm 9: A Psalm of David
Praise for Victory over Enemies
I will praise thee O Lord with my whole heart. I will show forth all thy marvelous works. I will be glad and rejoice in thee; I will sing praise to thy name O most High. When my enemies are turned back, they shall fail and perish at thy presence. For thou hast maintained my right and my cause. Thou sit in thy throne judging right. Thou hast rebuked the heathen, thou hast destroyed the wicked; thou hast put out their name forever and ever. O thou enemy, destruction have come to a perfect end. And thou hast destroyed cities, their memorial is perished with them. But the Lord shall endure forever. He has prepared His throne for judgment. And He shall judge the world in righteousness; He shall minister judgment to the people in uprightness. The Lord also will be a refuge for the oppressed; a refuge in times of trouble. And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee; for for thou Lord has not forsaken them that seek thee. Sing praise to the Lord which dwelleth in Zion; declare among the people His doings. When He maketh inquisition for blood, He remembereth them; He forgeteth not the cry of the humble. Have mercy on me O Lord consider my trouble, which I suffer of them that hate me. Thou that lifteth me up from the gates of death, that I may show forth all thy praise in the gate of the daughter of Zion. I will rejoice in thy salvation. The heathen are sank down in the pit that they made; in the net which they made is their own foot taken. The Lord is known by the judgement which He executeth, the wicked is snared in the work of his own hands. The wicked shall be turned into hell and all the nations that forget God. For the needy shall net always be forgotten, the expectation of the poor shall not perish forever; Arise O Lord, let not man prevail. Let the heathen be judged in thy sight. Put them in fear, O Lord that the nations will know themselves to be but men.


www.chaberbooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment