BRAGADAYJAH 139

Sunday, May 14, 2017

BRAGADAYJAH 1318

BRAGADAYJAH 1318
Job’s Confession
Then Job answered the Lord and said: “I know that thou canst do everything, and no thought can be withholden from thee.  Who is he that hideth counsel without knowledge? Therefore have I uttered that I understood not, things too wonderful for me, which I knew not.  Hear, I beseech thee, and I will speak I will demand of thee, and declare thou unto me. I have heard of thee by the hearing of the ear, but now my eye seeth thee. Wherefore I abhor myself and I repent in dust and ashes. “Hear we see in Job’s posture before God, although in all of his trials both physical and psychological and in the face of his critics, his so called friends, he had not sinned or lost faith in his redeemer; bu that when confronted and scolded by God, he simply confessed and sort not to avoid by making excuses; not seeking in anyway to justify. Instead he acknowledged God’s Sovereignty and humbled himself before God. In the final analysis we shall see how God ultimately responded to Job. 


www.chaberbooks.com


No comments:

Post a Comment