BRAGADAYJAH 139

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

BRAGADAYJAH 684

BRAGADAYJAH 684
Joshua Recounts Israel’s History
And God brought your fathers out of Egypt, and when they cried unto the Lord, He put darkness between them and the Egyptians and brought the sea upon them and covered them. “And your eyes have seen what I have done in Egypt and you dwelt in the wilderness a long time. And I brought you into the land of the Amorites which dwelt on the other side of the Jordan; and they fought with you and I gave them into your hands and destroyed them before you. But I would not hearken unto Balaam, therefore he blessed you still; so I delivered you out of his hand. And you went over the Jordan and came unto Jericho and the men of Jericho fought against you; the Amorites and the Perizzites, and the Canaanites and the Hittites, and the Girgashites, the Hivites the Jebusites. And I delivered them into your hands.  And I sent the hornet before you which drove them out from before you even the two kings of the Amorites but not with the sword or with your bow.
www.chaberbooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment