BRAGADAYJAH 139

Monday, May 18, 2015

BRAGADAYJAH 612


BRAGADAYJAH  612

Moses Continues his song
To me belongs vengeance and recompense; their feet shall slide in due time, For the day of thir calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste. For the Lord shall judge His people and repent Himself for his servants when He sees that their power is gone, and there is none shut up or left. And he shall say, where are their gods in whom they trusted which did eat the fat of their acrifices and drink the wine of their drink offerings? Let them rise up and help you and be your protection.  See now that I even I, am he and there is no god like me.  I kill and I make alive. Iwound and I heal, neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand for I lift up my hand to heaven and say I live forever  If I whet my glittering sword and my hand take hold on jiudgment, I will render vngeance to my enemies; and reward them who hate me. I will make my arrows drunk with blood, and my sword shall devour flesh, and that with the blood of the slain and the captives from the long-haired heads of the enemy.
www.chaberbooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment