BRAGADAYJAH 139

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

BRAGADAYJAH 606


BRAGADAYJAH 606
The Lord Warns Moses of Israel’s Apostasy

Now the Lord told Moses that his death was at hand, and bid him summon Joshua and have him present himself along with him in the tabernacle of the congregation, that He the Lord may charge Joshua. And the Lord appeared in the tabernacle in a pillar of cloud which stood over the tabernacle. And the Lord said unto Moses, “Behold, you shall sleep with your fathers, and the people will rise up and play the harlot in the land in which they go and shall seek after strange gods and forsake my ways. Then my anger shall be kindled against them in that day, and I will forsake them, and I will hide my face from them; and they shall be swallowed up and many dangers shall befall them; and they will then realize that the evil has befallen them because they have forsaken their God.”

No comments:

Post a Comment