BRAGADAYJAH 139

Sunday, April 19, 2015

BRAGADAYJAH 582


BRAGADAYJAH 582
The Ceremony of the First Fruits Offering (continued)
“And thou Lord brought us into this land, a land flowing with milk and honey, and now, behold, I have brought the first fruits of the land which thou O Lord has given me.” So now I set it before the Lord my God, and worship before the Lord my God. And I rejoice in every good thing which the Lord my God gives to me, and all the congregation of His house in the company of the Levites and the sojourner within our gates.”

“Then shall thou say before the Lord your God, I have brought away the hallowed things out of my house, and also have given them unto the Levites and unto the sojourner and unto the fatherless and the widow according to all thy commandments which thou hast commanded me, I have not transgressed thy commandments neither have I forgotten them. I have not eaten thereof in my mourning, neither have I taken anything way thereof for any unclean use, nor given anything thereof for the dead; but I have hearkened to the voice of the Lord my God, and have done according to all that thou hast commanded me. More

No comments:

Post a Comment