BRAGADAYJAH 139

Monday, March 30, 2015

BRAGADAYJAH 562

BRAGADAYJAH 562
The Great Prophet Christ
For me there is no greater prophesy in all of the Old Testament than this prophesy of the Great Prophet Christ; for it is written: “The LORD thy God shall raise up unto thee, a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me, and to Him ye shall hearken.”
Many references to this prophesy and the Great Prophet Christ, may be found in the New Testament; but two will suffice.  John the Baptist was asked specifically, “Are you that prophet, and John said no.”  And then we have Phillip introducing Jesus to Nathanael and saying to him, “We have found that Prophet of whom Moses wrote about in the law and the prophets, Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph.”

Moses reminded the people of that day in Horeb when they desired of the Lord that they heard not His voice again nor send the great consuming fire upon them because of His indignation against them, and the Lord he told them, had mercy on you and said, “I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren like unto thee and I will put my words into His mouth and He will speak unto them all that I commands them. And anyone who does not listen to Him will answer to me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment