BRAGADAYJAH 139

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

BRAGADAYJAH 536


BRAGADAYJAH 536
God Extended His Mercy by Replacing the Broken Tablets
“After I returned and found you in the sin of the molten calf which you caused Aaron to make, and which you worshipped contrary to the commandment of the Lord. I broke the tablets; but the Lord was gracious and merciful towards you and his anger towards you was abated.  And the Lord said to me, hew two tables of stone like the first and come up into the mountain and make an ark of wood.  And I will write on the tablets the words like the first ones which you broke, and you shall put them in the ark. And I made an ark of acacia wood and hewed the two tables of stone and went up on the mountain unto the Lord.  And the Lord wrote on the two tables like unto the first the Ten Commandments which the Lord spoke unto you out of the mountain in the midst of the fire in the day of the assembly, and the Lord gave them to me. And I came and came down from the mountain after the Lord had given them to me.”
And when I came down from the mountain, I put the tablets in the ark as the Lord commanded me and there they are.”

After that the children of Israel took their journey from Beeroth Beneja-akam to Moserah and there Aaron died. And there he was buried and Eleazar his son ministered in the priest’s office in his stead.  Then they journeyed to Gudgodah and from Gudgodah to Jotbathah a land of rivers of water.  More

No comments:

Post a Comment