BRAGADAYJAH 139

Thursday, March 5, 2015

BRAGADAYJAH 537


BRADADAYJAH 537
At that time the Lord set aside the Tribe of Levi to bear the Ark of the Covenant of the Lord, to stand before the Lord to minister unto Him, and to bless his name forever. Accordingly Levi had no part or portion with his brethren for the Lord was his appointed inheritance.

And said, Moses, “I stayed in the mount forty days and forty nights, as I did the first time; and I prayed unto the Lord and he heard me again. And did not destroy you. And the Lord told me to arise and take my journey and lead the people that they may go in and possess the land which He had sworn to give to your forefathers. So now I ask you, what does the Lord require of you, but to fear the Lord your God, to walk in all His ways and to love Him and to serve the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul?” To keep the commandments and the statutes of the Lord which I command you this day for your own good.  For behold, to the Lord your God belong the heaven of heavens and the earth, and all that therein is. More
www.chaberbooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment