BRAGADAYJAH 139

Saturday, December 30, 2017

BRAGADAYJAH 1544

BRAGADAYJAH 1544 Psalm 145. A Psalm of David Praise to the gracious God. I will extol thee, my God, O King; and I will bless thy name for ever and ever. Everyday will I bless thee; and I will praise thy name forever and ever. Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised; and His greatness is unsearchable. One generation shall praise thy works to another, and shall declare thy mighty acts. I will speak of the glorious honour of thy majesty, and of thy wondrous works. And men shall speak of the might of thy terrible acts; and I will declare thy greatness. They shall abundantly utter the memory of thy great goodness, and shall sing of thy righteousness. The Lord is gracious, and full of compassion; slow to anger, and of great mercy. The Lord is good to all; and His tender mercies are over all of His works. All thy works shall praise thee, O Lord; and thy saints shall bless thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment