BRAGADAYJAH 139

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

BRAGADAYJAH 1526

BRAGADAYJAH 1526 Psalm 132. Verses 11-18 The Lord has sworn in truth unto David; he will not turn from it. Of the fruit of thy body will I set upon thy throne. If thy children shall keep my commandment and my testimony that I shall teach them, thy children also shall sit upon thy throne for evermore; for the Lord has chosen Zion; He has desired it for His habitation. This is my rest forever; here will I dwell for I have desired it. I will abundantly bless her provision. I will satisfy her poor with bread. I will also clothe her priest with salvation, and her saints shall shout aloud for joy. There will I make the horn of David to bud; I have ordained a lamp for mine anointed. His enemies will I clothe with shame; but upon himself shall his crown flourish.

No comments:

Post a Comment