BRAGADAYJAH 139

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

BRAGADAYJAH 1525

BRAGADAYJAH 1525 Psalm 132 A Song of Degrees Lord remember David and all his afflictions, how he swore unto the Lord and vowed unto the Mighty God of Jacob. Surely I would not come into the the tabernacle of thine house, nor go up into my bed: I will not give sleep to my eyes, or slumber to mine eyelids, until I find out a place for my Lord, a habitation to the mighty God of Jacob. Lo, we heard of it at Ephratah; we found it in the fields of the wood. We will go into his tabernacle; we will worship at his footstool. Arise, O Lord, into thy rest, thou and the ark of thy strength. Let thy priests be clothed with righteousness, and let thy Saints shouts for joy. For thy servant David’s sake, turn not away the face of thine anointed. [ To be continued]

No comments:

Post a Comment