BRAGADAYJAH 139

Saturday, December 23, 2017

BRAGADAYJAH 1538

BRAGADAYJAH. 1536 Psalm 139 Verses 14-24 God’s all-seeing eye and inescapable presence A Psalm of David I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvelous are thy works, and that my soul knoweth right well. By substance was not hid from thee when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them. How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! How great is the sum of them! If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand; when I awake, I am still with thee. Surely, thou wilt slay the wicked, O God; depart from me therefore, ye bloody men. For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain. Do not I hate them, O Lord, that hate thee? And am not I grieved with those those that rise up against thee? I hate them with perfect hatred. I count them my enemies. Search me, O God, and know my heart; try me, and know my thoughts; and see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting

No comments:

Post a Comment