BRAGADAYJAH 139

Saturday, October 28, 2017

BRAGADAYJAH 1482

BRAGADAYJAH 1482 Psalm 109 Psalm of David A cry for vengeance and judgment Part II Because he remembered not to show mercy but persecuted the poor and needy man, that he might even slay the broken in heart, as he loved cursing as like with his garment, so let it come into his bowels like water, and as oil into his bones. Let it be unto him as the garment which covereth him, and as a girdle wherewith he is girdled continually. Let this be the reward of mine adversaries from the Lord, and of them that speak evil against my soul, but do thou for me O God, the Lord for thy name’s sake; because thy mercy is good deliver thou me. For I am poor and needy and my heart is wounded within me. I am gone like the shadow when it declineth; I am tossed up and down as the locusts. My knees are weak through fasting and my flesh faileth of fatness. I became also a reproach also unto them. When they look upon me they shake their heads. Help my O Lord my God; O save me according to thy mercy, that they may know that this is thy hand; that thou, Lord has done it. Let them curse; but bless thou. When they arise let them be ashamed; but let thy servant rejoice. Let my adversaries be clothed with shame, and let them cover themselves with their own confusion as with a mantle. I will greatly praise the Lord with my mouth, yea, I will praise him among the multitude; for He shall stand at the right hand of the poor, to save him from them that condemn his soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment