BRAGADAYJAH 139

Monday, October 9, 2017

BRAGADAYJAH 1463

BRAGADAYJAH 1463 Psalm 101 A Psalm of David A Vow for a Holy Life. I will sing of mercy and judgment unto thee, O Lord I will sing. I will behave myself wisely in a perfect way. O when will thou come unto me? I will walk within my house with a perfect heart. I will set no wicked thing before mine eyes, I hate the work of them that turn aside. It shall not cleave to me. A froward heart shall depart from me, I will not know a wicked person. Whosoever privily slandereth his neighbor him will I cut off. Him that hath a high look and a proud heart will I not suffer. My eyes shall be upon the faithful of the land that they may dwell with me. He that walketh in a perfect way, he shall serve me. He that worketh deceit shall not dwell within my house. He that telleth lies shall not tarry within my sight. I will early destroy all the wicked of the land, that I may cut off all wicked doers from the city of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment