BRAGADAYJAH 139

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

BRAGADAYJAH 1464

BRAGADAYAH 1464 Psalm 102: A Plea to the unchanging God Hear my prayer O Lord, and let my cry come unto thee. Hide not thy face from me in the day when I am in trouble. Incline thine ear unto me in the day when I call answer me speedily; for my days are consumed like smoke and my bones are burned as a hearth. My heart is smitten and whithered like grass, so that I forget to eat my bread. By reason of the voice of my groanings, my bone cleaves to my skin. I am like a pelican of the wilderness. I am like an owl of the desert. I watch and I am like a sparrow alone on the house top. My enemies reproach me all the day; and they that are mad against me are sworn against me. For I have eaten ashes like bread, and mingled my drink with weeping, because of thine indignation and thy wrath; for thou hast lifted me up and cast me down. My days are like a shadow that declineth and I am whithered like grass. But thou O Lord shall endure forever, and thy remembrance to all generations. Thou shall arise and have mercy upon Zion, for the time to favour her, the set time, is come; for thy servants take pleasure in her stones and favour the dust thereof. So the heathen shall fear the name of the Lord, and all the kings of the earth thy glory. When the Lord shall build up Zion, He shall appear in his glory. He will regard the prayer of the destitute, and not despise their prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment