BRAGADAYJAH 139

Thursday, October 26, 2017

BRAGADAYJAH 1480

BRAGADAYJAH 1480 Psalm 108. Steadfast Praise A Psalm of David O God my heart is fixed. I will sing and give praise even with my glory. Awake psaltery and harp, I myself will awake early. I will praise thee O Lord among the people. and I will sing praise unto thee among the nations; for thy mercy is great among the heavens, and thy truth reacheth unto the clouds. Be thou exalted O God above all the earth, that thy beloved may be delivered. Save with thy right hand and answer me. God hath spoken in His holiness I will rejoice. I will divide Shechem and mete out the valley of Succoth. Gilead is mine, Manasseh is mine; Ephraim alo is the strength of my head. Judah is my law-giver. Moab is my washpot, over Edom will I cast out my shoe, over Philitia will I triumph. Who will bring me into the strong city? Who will lead me into Edom? Wilt not thou O God, who has cast me off? And wilt not thou O God who hath go forth with our hosts? Give us help from trouble, for vain is the help of man. Through God we shall do valiantly, for He shall tread down our enemies.

No comments:

Post a Comment