BRAGADAYJAH 139

Sunday, October 15, 2017

BRAGADAYJAH 1469

BRAGADAYJAH 1469 Psalm 104 Part II Praise to the God of Creation. He[God], appointed the moon for seasons, the sun knoweth his going down. Thou maketh darkness and it is night, wherein all the beasts of the field do creep forth. The young lions roar after their prey, and seek their meat from God. The sun arises, they gather themselves together and lay them down in their dens. Man goeth forth unto his work and to his labour until the evening. O Lord, how manifold are thy works? In wisdom has thou made them all; the earth is full of thy riches. So is the great and wide sea, wherein are things creeping innumerable, both small and great beasts. There go the ships, there is that leviathan whom thou has made to play therein. These wait all upon thee, that thou mayest give them their meat in due season; that thou givest them; they gather, thou openeth thy hand, they are filled with good. Thou hideth thy face, they are troubled, thou taketh away their breath, they die and retun to the dust. Thou sendeth forth thy spirit, they are created and thou renewest the face of the earth. The glory of the Lord shall endure forever, the Lord shsll rejoice in His works. He looketh on the earth and it trembleth, He toucheth the hills and they smoke. I will sing unto the Lord as long as I live, I will sing praise to my God as long as I have my being. My meditation of Him shall be sweet, I will be glad in the Lord. Let the sinners be consumed out of the earth, and let the wicked be no more. Bless thou the Lord O my soul, Praise ye the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment