BRAGADAYJAH 139

Friday, September 22, 2017

BRAGADAYJAH 1446

BRAGADAYJAH 1446 Psalm 89 A Psalm of the Davidic Covenant. Part I I will sing of the mercies of the Lord for ever; with my mouth will I make known thy faithfulness to all generations; for I have said, mercy shall be built up for ever, thy faithfulness shall thou establish in the very heavens. I have made a covenant with my chosen, I have sworn unto David my servant. Thy seed will I establish for ever, and build up thy throne to all generations; and the heavens shall praise thy wonders O Lord, thy faithfulness in the congregation of the saints. For who in heaven can be compared unto the Lord? Who among the sons of the mighty can be compared unto the Lord? God is greatly to be feared, in the assembly of the saints and to be had in reverence to all them that are about him. O Lord God of hosts, who is as strong Lord, like unto thee? Or to thy faithfulness round about thee? Thou ruleth the raging of the sea, when the waves thereof arise thou stilleth them. Thou hast broken Rahab in pieces, as one that is slain, thou hast scattered thine enemies with thy strong arm. The heavens are thine, the earth also is thine, as for the world and the fullness thereof thou hast founded them. The North and the South thou hast created them, Tabor and Hermon shall rejoice in thy name. Thou hast a mighty arm; strong is thy hand and high is thy right hand. [To be continued]

No comments:

Post a Comment