BRAGADAYJAH 139

Monday, September 4, 2017

BRAGADAYJAH 1428

BRAGADAYJAH 1428 Psalm 77 A Psalm of Asaph A Remembrance of God’s Mighty Deeds I cried unto God with my voice, even unto God with my voice and he gave ear unto me. In the day of my trouble I sought the Lord, my sore ran in the night and cease not; my soul refused to be comforted. I remembered God and was troubled, I complained and my spirit was overwhelmed. Thou holdest mine eyes waking, I am so troubled that I cannot speak, I have considered the days of old, the years of ancient times. I call to remembrance my song in the nigh; I commune with mine own heart and my spirit made diligent search. Will the Lord cast me off for ever, and will He be favourable no more? Is His mercy clean gone forever? Doth His promise fail forevermore? [ To be continued]

No comments:

Post a Comment