BRAGADAYJAH 139

Saturday, September 2, 2017

BRAGADAYJAH 1426

BRAGADAYUJAH 1426 Psalm 75 A Song of Asaph Unto thee O God do we give thanks; unto thee do we give thanks, for that your name is near; your wondrous work delare. When I shall receive the congregation, I will judge uprightly. The earth and all the inhabitnts thereof are dissolved; I bear the pillars of it. I said unto the fools, “Deal not foolishly’ and to the wicked lift not up the horn. Lift not up your horn on high. Speak not with a stiff neck; for promotion cometh neither from the East, nor from the West nor from the South; but God is the judge; he putteth down one and setteth up another. For in the hand of the Lord there is a cup and the wine is red; and it is full of mixture; and he poureth out of the same; but the dregs thereof all the wicked of the earth shall wring them out and drink them.” But I declare for ever; I sing will praises to the God of Jacob. All the horns of the wicked will I cut off, that the horns of the righteous shall be exalted.

No comments:

Post a Comment